Kasper Andersen, under navnet Vidtskue Brygghus, stiller sterkt med mange øl på festivalen i år. Kasper er opprinnelig fra Danmark (og er slik sett fremmedkulturell hva tradisjonsøl angår), men bor nå i Fredrikstad i Østfold. Han var også med på festivalen i fjor.
English: Kasper Andersen, participating under the name of Vidtskue Brygghus, is coming to the festival with a large number of interesting beers. Kasper is originally from Denmark (where the farmhouse brewing culture is quite different), but now lives in Fredrikstad, eastern Norway. He was also at the festival last year.
- This is sour, 6.6% – #9 Framgarden, Kettle-sour IPA
- This is tradition, 7% – #20 Espe, Hornindal-style raw ale
- This is bee, 10% – #18 Gausemel, raw ale with honey
- This is beetoo, 10% – Vidtskue kveik blend, raw ale with honey
- This is smoke, 7.3% – #10 Framgarden, raw ale with stjørdal malts
- This is smoketoo, 7.4% – #41 Skare, raw ale with stjørdal malts
- Kveik on ice, 17% – #20 Espe, ice-concentrated barley wine