Eik & Tid er et uvanlig bryggeri, ikke bare fordi de kun brygger surøl, men også fordi de kun brygger råøl. Bryggeriet ble startet av Amund Polden Arnesen og Bjørn Harald Færøvik, og bruker idéer fra tradisjonell brygging i moderne craft-øl. De bruker også kveik og einerlåg i de fleste ølene.
English: Eik & Tid is an unusual brewery, not only because they brew sour beer, but also because they brew only raw ales. In fact, they don’t even have a kettle for boiling the wort. The brewery was founded by Amund Polden Arnesen and Bjørn Harald Færøvik. They use ideas from traditional farmhouse brewing in modern craft beers. Many of their beers have kveik and juniper infusion, for example.
- Brom, 5% – Barrel-aged sour beer with raspberries
- Mørk Oslo, 5.7% – Acidic dark lager (collab with Bootleg Biology)
- Aronia, 5.1% – Sour beer with juniper infusion and aronia berries
- Eldr, 6.6% – Brown barrel-aged sour beer
- Skygge, 7.6% – Dark sour beer with light coffee notes
- Mosaikk, 5% – Barrel-aged and dry-hopped sour beer
- Rød sol, 6.3% – Barrel-aged sour ale with red berries
Below is a PDF with more information about their beers: